Multinational companies offer financial bonuses to employees that introduce successful candidates to the company. This is our Referral Area, where job seekers can meet meet professionals and ask for a referral.
Are you a job seeker? Increase your chances to get a new job being introduce to companies by their own employees.
Are you currently working? Advertise roles at your company and be contacted by job seekers. You can refer them and get a nice referral bonus.
· The purchasing specialist will create and place purchase orders with the appropriate vendors and track them, signing off when the supplies (Hardware) arrive and logging the information in their records.
· Handling a moderate number of buying situations at the same time. These deals generally come to closure quickly due to their straightforward nature. Per the nature of the position, a procurement specialist should be able to manage 100 Purchase Orders per month, across the EMEA region.
· Engage in a number of negotiations with vendors and suppliers. He or she will work with other companies to find the lowest possible prices
· Must maintain positive relationships with their vendors.
· For a large number of cost centers, is very familiar with the monthly spending patterns and is expected to identify exceptions and areas for potential improvement.
· Performs analysis of monthly spending of a determined number of cost centers to identify areas for improvement.
· Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of identifiable factors.
Complexity of work
· Uses professional concepts learned in college or through some other formal training to identify problems and initiate solutions.
· Expected to understand the business needs within a small number of business groups. For those groups, is able to validate the requirements are valid and justified.
· Will regularly identify, discuss and bring forward issues or ideas to more senior team members.
· Addresses a variety of problems, questions, or situations taking into consideration established criteria to determine outcome.
· Provides responsive, high quality service to customers, representatives of outside agencies and any other stakeholders by providing accurate, complete and up-to-date information, in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · Bachelor's degree in Computer science or IT related field or 2+ years of Amazon experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German or French or Italian would be considered as an advantage.
· Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation.
· Understanding of basic IT hardware and software troubleshooting
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
· Ability to ramp quickly.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Project management skills.
Ability to effectively negotiate purchases.
Experience in ERP environments such as Oracle, Coupa, SAP, etc.
Design beautiful advertising experiences for the world’s leading advertisers
Understand usability principles that help drive successful design.
Create user-centered designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets and Amazon design patterns into intuitive solutions
Design cohesive ad campaigns across multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and Kindle.
Develop and contribute to detailed cross-platform rich media specifications and design patterns
Present work to design and user experience team and key stakeholders for review and feedback
High acumen for raising qualitative bar for the creatives
Comfortable with working in an offshore environment
min 1 year of experience as production/visual/graphic designer
A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong art direction, visual design skills is a requirement for application work. (Please include its link on your resume)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced global online environment.
Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
Expert understanding of graphic design and manipulation of graphic design elements.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Ability to deliver creatives in defined SLAs, while maintaining a high-quality bar
Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions
Fluent English language skills - written and verbal
Good to have
Bachelor degree in design or equivalent professional experience required
Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and interpersonal skills
Agency environment experience
Language skills beyond English are beneficial to the role (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and advertiser’s priorities.
Vector base Illustration skills.
Motion graphics and video editing skills.
Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and other Video editing tools.
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
Knowledge of web architecture, usability, UX and UI Design beneficial.
In this role, you will contribute to Amazon's mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional service to all vendors and ensure that high quality standards are guaranteed while maintaining high Service Levels on e-mail and phone.
As Retail Account Manager, you will be the voice of vendor and be responsible for effectively managing escalations of complex problems from Vendors and identifies, evaluates, reports technical and/or operational problems and manages time and workflow independently and effectively.
Language skills: Fluent English is a must;
Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful even in difficult situations;
Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills
Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions;
Contributes to a positive team environment.
Is data oriented with an ability to identify trends and improvement suggestions and communicate them through the appropriate channels.
Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures efficiently.
Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel);
Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
Within the EU the VAT Calculation Services (VCS) program is the vehicle that supports our Sellers by calculating VAT and creating Invoices on their behalf. We are now seeking a Tax Analyst to be based in Bratislava to join our team to support the VCS program.
Primary job duties include:
Manage Seller queries relating to VCS including driving down contact rates
Provide support to Seller Support in relation to Seller related VAT queries
Update Help pages, Seller FAQs and VCS guidance documentation as and when required
Research and participate in driving changes to Amazon’s Seller Support teams
Involvement in improvement and maintenance of processes
Involvement in general tax issues such as research related to tax calculation and compliance, tax collection responsibilities, and other advanced e-commerce topics
Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of indirect tax experience in a Global multi-entity organization.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to speak multiple languages
Proven ability to work and deliver effectively in customer-focused, cross-functional teams
Proven track record in learning and applying new technologies
Strong analytical skills
Very comfortable working in a fast-paced and continually changing environment
Review and evaluate classification according to specific guidelines with high level of accuracy and productivity
Classify items into a complex hierarchical taxonomy
Make logical decisions while performing classification tasks even if provided information is ambiguous
Report classification results and communicate them throughout the organization
Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
Drive daily production goals along with monitoring and maintaining quality control of existing data
Base pay for this position starts from 1.050 EUR per month and there are further pay components within the total compensation
Fluent in English written and spoken
Proficiency in written German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch
Analytical skills, including research skills, ability to interpret data, ability to conceptualize and analyze information
Ability to work in a high volume environment on daily basis
Ability to work quickly, decisively, and independently
Proven track record in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
Ability to take initiative to identify and solve problems
Basic computer business application skills such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook
great opportunity to start a career in sales. Spanish & Portuguese language skills required.
If you are interested please feel free to get in touch.
Specific duties will include the following:
Post cash received, write off adjustments and refunds accurately and within SLA (24h). Validate entitlement of any discounts and post to correct GL account.
Drive reduction of unallocated and unidentified cash. Work closely with the Collections Team on reduction of unallocated and unidentified payments.
Generate Direct Debits timely and accurately
Work closely with the RTR Team on bank reconciliation issues
Provide excellent customer service to both external & internal customers ensuring all queries answered within SLA.
Complete SOX controls accurately and per deadlines. Ensure no significant issues identified during internal and external audit. If requested by your manager, work closely with RTR team during audits to ensure alignment
Ensure all processes are documented and the relevant SOP’s are continually updated.
Other tasks and projects as assigned to you by your manager
+3 years experience working in a busy multinational AR environment with tight deadlines
Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
Positive and pro-active attitude
Strong organizational and administration skills with the ability to anticipate business needs in a fast-moving environment
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Ability to recognise potential problems and proactively seek solutions
Be able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
Excellent understanding and daily use of MS Excel and Oracle
Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with strong attention to detail
Ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
Get in touch if interested.
Basic Qualifications are:
· Fluency in one or more of the languages mentioned above
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Customer service oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A passion for creating the most engaged and safe work environment for the people who seek to delight our customers every day